Webinar | 8 March | Women in Dynamics Launch with Gavriella Schuster
After the hugely successful soft launch of Women in Dynamics during Directions EMEA in Milan, we are delighted to welcome Gavriella Schuster as our special guest for the official launch event on the 8th of March.
20 years ago, only 36% of the computing workforce was women. One would expect that things have improved today but unfortunately, we’ve seen a steady decline to 25%. When we look at leadership positions, the percentage of women is even lower – 5% at CEO level and 11.5% at other top executive roles.
This is not a challenge that women can address on their own. “When men are deliberately engaged in gender inclusion programs, 96% of organizations see progress—compared to only 30% of organizations where men are not engaged. It’s not a women’s issue, it’s a human issue.” says Gavriella Schuster. Her BeCOME ALLIES framework suggests simple steps that help male business owners to: connect better, outreach, mentor and empower, as well as advocate, listen, lift, include, elevate and sponsor women.
There are many communities that support women to proactively apply for tech roles, build skills and grow within their organizations. Our goal with Women in Dynamics is different: we are here to inspire and encourage more Microsoft Dynamics partner execs to commit to gender diversity and inclusion.
Join us to learn about how YOU can demonstrate your commitment to gender diversity in the Microsoft Dynamics channel. Be among the first partners to sign the Women in Dynamics Partner Pledge!
On Tuesday 8th of March on 17:00 - 18:00 CET |16:00 – 17:00 GMT | 8:00 – 9:00 PST
Who are the speakers?
- Gavriella Schuster | Former Corporate Vice President Microsoft Corp | D&I Advocate
- Vicky Critchley | CEO Bam Boom Cloud | Women in Dynamics Chairwoman
- Mathew Batterbee | Global Head of Business Applications at Ingram Micro
- James Crowter | Managing Director at Technology Management | Chairman of the Board at Directions 4 Partners
- Thorsten Heid | CEO Comsol | Member of the EMEA Organizing Committee, Directions 4 Partners
- Elena Baeva | D&I Advocate and CEO 365 Talent Portal
RegisterJoin Gavriella Schuster and top Microsoft Dynamics partner execs for the official launch of Women in Dynamics, to:
- Find out why this initiative is critical for Microsoft Dynamics business owners/practice leadsregardless of their gender.
- Learn from Gavriella Schuster how you can BeCOME ALLIES to women in your organization
- Be the first to find out about the Women in Dynamis Partner Pledge and how to become an advocate of change.