April update - Directions ASIA open, Sponsoring packages available & update Talent Program
Welcome to the April edition of Directions 4 Partners update geared toward giving the most up-to-date information to the Dynamics Community.
In this update:
- Registrations for Directions ASIA Virtual are open
- Sponsoring packages for Directions ASIA available until April 15. 2021
- an update on the Talent Program to help you with the onboarding of new team members
We have managed to make a Virtual Directions ASIA conference for you this year to get you updated, connected and ready to get back to the new normal ! It is free to attend for Microsoft Dynamics Partners, but you do need to register!
Join Directions ASIA 2021 Virtual on May 4 and 5 2021 to get:
- In-depth session with the Microsoft Dev. Team
- Q&A Sessions where you get your questions answered
- Update on the partner program from Microsoft OCP.
- Update on local initiatives from your local Microsoft Teams
- Meet the key ISV in your area
It is FREE to attend for Microsoft Dynamics Partners, but you do need to register! Please reach out to ask for your registration code !
Planning to onboard new people and want to get them up-to speed in no-time? The Directions Talent Program was created to help you with just that. The Talent Program is targeted new people joining your company/our community and will help them get the basic Product knowledge fast and efficient.
It is a 2 week program starting with the fundamentals Business Central introduction week 1 and then specializations week as a BC Developer, PowerApp Developer or BC Consultant.