Skip to the content


Welcome to the Directions4Partners blog. 

Your one-stop shop to stay informed with all the latest activities regarding the Directions4Partners events.

Use the menu on the right to navigate to your desired news section.


Call for speakers for Directions EMEA from James Crowter

We’re into the last few weeks for Directions EMEA’s first public request for submissions. We need your ideas for sessions by the end of August to pull together the biggest ever Dynamics SMB event there has ever been.  Our objective is that it won’t just be a record number of attendees and sponsors that give us that title, but both speakers and the range of subjects. That’s why ...

C# Cortana Business Central Online APIs Commander

C# Cortana Business Central Online APIs Commander This simple C# application allows you to invoke Business Central administrative APIs directly

Role Centers in Business Central

Business Central “Role Centers” The Role Center is the user’s entry point and home page for Dynamics 365 Business Central.

Resolve Merge Conflicts using “Pull Request Merge Conflicts” Microsoft DevOps Extension

While there are different ways and tools to handle the issue, in this post we will use a Microsoft standard

Microsoft Dynamics 365 2022 Release Wave 2 plan for Business Central

You cannot have missed it: the “2022 Release Wave 2” plans are out!  There have been blogs, there have been tweets, and yes, Erik Hougaard already did a video about it as well of course – and as I always do – I’ll go over the plan myself, focused mostly on the Business Central part …

What’s new and planned for Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 Wave2

This topic lists features that are planned to release from October 2022 through March 2023. Because this topic lists features

Power BI Dataflows now support Business Central!

As from today, Microsoft Dataflows support Business Central , out of the box: What is a Dataflow you might think? Well a Dataflow is basically Power Query online . All tasks you typically perform in Power BI Desktop with Power Query (ETL) you...

Business Central Online, quick comparison and detection of differences between table data structures using Powershell

Business Central Online, quick comparison and detection of differences between table data structures using Powershell Previously it was possible to

MVP Business Applications 2022-2023, seventh time in a row!

Thanks to Microsoft & MVP award team! Seventh year, given the numerous competitors, even more precious !! My thoughts for

10 Years

Dear readers, customers, students … dear fellow human beings.

It’s a little over 10 years that I got the opportunity to start my own business,
And through this I got the chance to get in contact with you. To work with you, to teach you, to talk to you, and, maybe the most important thing, to learn from you. To have a glimpse of the world through to culture you are part of, to experience it somewhat through your eyes.

Welcome – Carla Nederbragt 2022, 96 x 60 cm, Acrylic on cardboard

I am sharing a piece of my world through the paintings Carla Nederbragt created based on our talk about my work, my live and all that matters to me. Welcome again to my world and thank you for being a part of that.

Most kind regards,
Luc van Vugt

Into the open – Carla Nederbragt 2022, 56 x 40 cm, Acrylic on cardboard