Directions4Partners Virtual Conference 2020
Extending Dynamics 365 Business Central with Azure Functions
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2020 | From: 10:45:00 to 12:15:00 | Room: BARCELONA
Azure Functions are a foundamental building block when writing applications in a cloud environment and they're extremely important also for Dynamics 365 Business Central when running your ERP in a SaaS environment.
In this session we'll have an overview of the Azure Functions platform and we'll see how to use Azure Functions from Dynamics 365 Business Central at best.
• How to create and deploy an Azure Function
• How to interact with an Azure Function from AL
• How to use a on-premise DotNet object in the Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS environment
• How to use Azure Functions for handling files in the cloud
• Securing Azure Functions
• Best practices for using Azure Functions to the max in a production environment
Bio: Stefano Demiliani is a Microsoft MVP on Business Applications (Dynamics 365 Business Central), MCT, Microsoft Certified Solution Developer and Azure architect, Azure DevOps Engineer and a long-time expert on different Microsoft technologies. He's a trainer for Microsoft WE, author of many IT books related to Dynamics 365 Business Central and Azure cloud applications and he works with partners for implementing Microsoft's solutions at global scale.