The Directions team gathered some nice-to-know information which we recommend for you to read.
Their are 3 options, to reach Milan by plane:
- The main airport in Milan is Malpensa Airport, it's about 45km from the city center.
- Milan Linate is one of the other options. Closer to the city center, but there are not so much flights on Linate. Always a good idea to check, if there is a better flight option from your destination airport.
- Third option is Milan Bergamo airport: even further from Milan city center, but a lot of the low cost airlines have frequent flights on Bergamo.
Once you arrive at the airport, there should be plenty of transportation options at your disposal.
- As in any other airport, taxis are available outside the airport.
- Car rental is also available. Please have a look at the most important car rental companies to have a look at the different options.
This year, the venue will take place at the MiCo in Milan, and Directions4Partners has created a landing page with a list of hotels.
We have allotments in all of these Hotels and are working on more.
To access the booking portal. Use this link
Want to know more?
Select a circle to uncover more information about the event