Drive innovation and success with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Reconnect with the Microsoft Dynamics Community
Let's be honest, the pandemic made us reinvent ourselves over and over again. We discovered that a lot can be done online/virtual – but it cannot replace the face-to-face interaction, the networking and the social aspect in our community. There will be an extra focus on that this year to enable us to catch up.
After 18 months of working from home, a zillion teams meetings and a few virtual conferences, ... we are super exited to see and meet you all again!
See you in Milan?!
The focus will be on the fall release of Business Central, efficient use of the new development environment, the cloud infra-structure and the Power Platform. Plus Microsoft initiatives to support partners and future road-maps.
Join the conference to:
- Gain first-hand knowledge about Dynamics 365 Business Central and The Power Platform.
- Innovate your business to successfully deal with technological requirements, and new pricing and sales policies
- Offer customers outstanding extensions, innovative solutions and apps in AppSource using Business Central, Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning
- Collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to enhance your offerings and SMB market presence
Join Directions EMEA 2021 in Milan on October 27-29, 2021
Directions EMEA 2021 will cover all the aspects of your Dynamics business, providing you with comprehensive knowledge and networking opportunities at all levels, including Executive, Technical, Development, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
It is a must-attend event for:
- Dynamics partners (including all Dynamics 365, former Dynamics NAV, CRM, Office 365, Windows Azure partners) focused on winning opportunities by speeding up the transition to the cloud model
- All Microsoft partners focused on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in their offerings
- All Microsoft partners focused on new customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Partners enrolled in the CSP program
- ISVs interested in learning about new development tools and how to create apps and extensions for AppSource
- ISVs and Service providers that offer their solutions to Dynamics partners and wish to build or expand their network
- All partner companies oriented to nourishing new opportunities by means of collaboration, building knowledge and a common business vision.
Attending Directions EMEA 2021 ensures a competitive advantage in the SMB market. It helps you as a partner to reinvent your business model to quickly respond to digital transformation and customers’ expectations with the most innovative and efficient solutions.
Sessions will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Strategies for successful marketing & sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business models for Dynamics 365 Partners, including Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
Increased focus on the Power Platform and AI
- The Power Platform offers new opportunities for Partners to help customers with their digital transformation. Expect an increased focus on the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power BI, with many in-dept sessions and workshops.
- Integrating Business Central data and data collected outside Business Central with AI help customers get a intelligent future views of their business and again a great Partner opportunity to engage in and stay valuable.
- As an Attendee, Event registration can be cancelled and is refundable until 60 days before the start of the event.
- You can always create a substitute by only making amendment on your account on our registration.
- As a Sponsor, sponsorships can be cancelled and is refundable until 90 days before the start of the event. Cancellations less than 90 days before the conference is refunded with 50%.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Directions to alter:
- The content and timing of the conference,
- The choice of Speakers,
- The Event dates or
- The venue.
- In the unlikely event of the conference being cancelled, Directions4Partners will refund you the registration and sponsorship fees.
- Directions4Partners will not be liable to you for any other costs or losses, whether direct or indirect.
- Should we be unable to perform any obligations under this Agreement due to causes or circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including any war or threatened war, terrorism or threatened terrorism, fire, flood, drought, communal disease, strike, lockout or actions of the venue, we will not be liable to you for this.
Check Italian Government Covid travel news here
Your safety is our number one priority. And we do understand that for you, as an attendee, it's important to know what to expect. But if there's one thing, we've learned with COVID-19, is that rules can change. We continue to monitor the situation as it develops, currently we believe we will be asking for a vaccination proof and/or a recent PCR test to enable you to enter Directions EMEA 2021.
We've visited MiCo Conference Center and we can confirm they have been fully operational since July 1st, 2021, with some rules and limitations. For an overview of all the up-to-date measures the MiCo Convention Center is taking, please have a look at this page. Some of the measures we can highlight for you:
- thermal scanning at the entrance
- social distancing
- catering services have been redesigned in compliance with the hygiene and health safety measures
Looking for the most innovative, surprising & inspiring initiatives around Business Central
Directions Community Award 2021
The Directions Community is all about sharing knowledge and learning from each other. With these Directions EMEA Community Award 2021 we are looking for the most innovative, surprising & inspiring initiatives within the context of a Business Central partner.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- In the Technology category, we are looking for new developments or combinations of technologies for internal or external use based on Business Central and the surrounding technical ecosystem of Microsoft.
- Besides the technology aspect, you can also enter in the Commercial category. Here we are looking for new courageous (s)marketing ideas, campaigns or packaged solutions targeting the new world commercial world of cloud, recurrings, try & buy etc.
We are curious about all of your innovative initiatives in this 'special year' and we're looking forward to receive and study your applications. Together with Microsoft, the Directions committee will form a panel to evaluatie all the nominations and select a winner in each category.
Find out more about Directions EMEA 2021
Select the circle to see details on that subject.
Click here to find out more about Directions EMEA 2021, about the organising committee, ...
Support this great event and become a sponsor!
Our sponsorship brochure for Directions EMEA is now available!
Have a look and find out how your organisation can benefit from the presence of so many partners.
Sign up to our newsletter!
Sign up and receive news about the Directions4Partners events directly to your inbox!