See you in Lyon
Directions EMEA 2023
Directions EMEA is back for its 16th edition, from 1 - 3 November in Lyon, France.
Directions EMEA 2023 is for SMB focused Dynamics partners and their employees - where they all come to get product knowledge about Business Central, Power Platform and Dynamics Sales and to be inspired and motivated by best practices, expert knowledge and innovative ideas.
Directions EMEA 2023 will be organised from 1 - 3 November, 2023
Please don't forget to block our Welcome Reception on Tuesday 31st October, the perfect occasion to say hi to your old friends or meet some new!
2023 Registration is not open yet! Stay tuned and watch this page for the official launch of super early bird registration.
Centre de Congrés de Lyon
50 quai Charles de Gaulle
69006 Lyon, France
Located in the heart of the Cité Internationale, in the center of the city of Lyon close to the Tête d'Or Park, the Lyon Convention Centre is ideally located and easily accessible by all means of transport.
Directions EMEA 2023 will cover all the aspects of your Dynamics business, providing you with comprehensive knowledge and networking opportunities at all levels, including Executive, Technical, Development, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
It is a must-attend event for:
- All SMB focused Dynamics partners and their employees
- ISV companies and Service Providers dedicated to enhancing the Dynamics market.
- Any other Microsoft partners interested in learning about the Dynamics 365 Business Central
Attending Directions EMEA 2023 ensures a competitive advantage in the SMB market. It helps you as a partner to reinvent your business model to quickly respond to digital transformation and customers’ expectations with the most innovative and efficient solutions. It's the perfect place to get product knowledge about Business Central, Power Platform and Dynamics Sales and to be inspired and motivated by best practices, expert knowledge and innovative ideas.
Sessions will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Strategies for successful marketing & sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business models for Dynamics 365 Partners, including Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
Increased focus on the Power Platform and AI
- The Power Platform offers new opportunities for Partners to help customers with their digital transformation. Expect an increased focus on the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power BI, with many in-dept sessions and workshops.
- Integrating Business Central data and data collected outside Business Central with AI help customers get a intelligent future views of their business and again a great Partner opportunity to engage in and stay valuable.
Interested in a sponsorship package?
Are you interested in a sponsor package for Directions EMEA 2023?
Please fill in this form, to put your company on the waiting list. We will reach out to you to talk about the different possibilities.
Sign up to our newsletter!
Sign up and receive news about the Directions4Partners events directly to your inbox!