Directions EMEA 2022
Powerful Document Automation for Business Central
Date: 11-11-2022 | From: 10:00 to 10:45 | Room: Hall X1
• Intuitive design of complex documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Use dynamic tables, conditions, text modules, charts, images, barcodes, and much more
• Combine various data sources: Business Central table and report data, SharePoint, M365, D365 FinOps, D365 CE, SAP, SQL, and many more
• Manage templates and modular text blocks in Microsoft 365 / SharePoint & MS Teams or on-premises.
• Print & save generated documents into M365, SharePoint, MS Teams, or other ECM archives
• Send documents via e-mail or for digital signature
• Additionally, learn the benefits of becoming a dox42 partner
Bio: Christian Bauer is CEO and Software Architect of dox42 - an extensive software product for document automation and data integration. Christian has gathered profound experience from hundreds of ERP-, CRM-, SharePoint-, Workflow- and other Software-projects in various industries over the last 30 years. Enthusiastic about the software-lego philosophy, he is a frequent speaker on many conferences and webinars to pass his knowledge to others.
Bio: Fabian Huber is Senior Technical Evangelist at dox42. He is responsible for Sales and Partner management. He presents dox42 to customers and partners at various events, international conferences, and online meetings. Additionally, he is the product manager for dox42 in Business Central. He has built in-depth knowledge and project know-how on process optimization and document automation for various technologies (Microsoft SharePoint, MS Office, Dynamics 365, SAP, etc.). He is also accompanying customers and partners through the entire dox42 implementation process. Furthermore, he holds workshops and trainings for partners and customers, and he supports dox42 in various Marketing activities.