Directions EMEA 2022
Power up your Business Central Integration Skills with Power Platform
Date: 11-11-2022 | From: 13:15 to 14:00 | Room: Hall X1
Explaining the integration possibilities between Business Central and Power Platform. We will explain the options and elaborate on the possibilities.
We will show an app we’ve build to demonstrate how to easily integrate Business Central API’s in a Power app. But we will also discuss the other available options like: Virtual Tables, Data Flows, Custom Connectors, Data Sync etc.
We suggest the outline of the presentation will look something like this:
- We will start with a short (3-5 questions) questionnaire for the audience to gain some insights in level of expertise/knowledge. Answers will be displayed on the screen
- Short introduction speakers (Jerry/Paul) and Process4People
- Short introduction Power Platform in relation to other Dynamics products and services
- Describe the possible integration options between Power Platform and Business Central
- Describe the way of integration with the APIs and show an example of a real life scenario
- Implementating Power BI directly into Business Central
Bio: Trying to achieve the best possible solutions for our customer needs with everything that the Power Platform has to offer.
Bio: Experienced in crafting low-code Business Applications