Directions EMEA 2022
Business Central + PowerApps = Love the manufacturing industry
Date: 09-11-2022 | From: 15:00 to 15:45 | Room: Hall Y5
- Short story - how we started with PowerApps + BC in manufacturing comapnies,
- Demo of manufacturing processes in PowerApps and BC
- Some real data information how customers using these systems (data increment, frequency of record, numbers of machines),
- Technical and licensing approach,
- Is this solution reliable?
Bio: My first experience with Microsoft's ERP was in 2005 when I had the opportunity of deploying Microsoft Business Solutions - Navision 4.0. Throughout the following years, I have had the opportunity of dealing with ERP's in various roles, such as: presales, functionality consultant, solution architect, CAL developer, sales and finally as a CEO :). I now find myself in this wonderful city Hamburg to discuss something that lovingly extends Business Central - Power Apps.
Bio: Application Expert in Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central area. More then 10 years ago, i've started my adventure with NAV24 as co-owner and consultant Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Now, i'm working with tree worlds: NAV24, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and PowerPlatform!! I've finished my studies related to manufacturing - engeenering degree. Privately, husband, father of two daughters :)