Directions EMEA 2022
Remote demonstrations: 7 tips to deliver a powerful product demo
Date: 10-11-2022 | From: 14:00 to 14:45 | Room: Hall D
If webinars and remote demonstrations are one of your sales and marketing strategies to generate D365 leads, this is the session you don‘t want to miss:
• How should you engage with the audience for them not to disconnect?
• What are the myths that diminish you as a presenter?
• How do I avoid committing demo crimes that make a product demonstration less effective?
• Are there any ways to help technical people fall in love with appearing on a remote demonstration?
• And lastly, how do I ensure the audience leaves the webinar thinking positively about the solution and is ready to advocate for it?
Many Microsoft Dynamics Partners today claim they find online demonstrations to be less effective, and this shouldn’t come as a surprise: the rules of the game for the remote demonstrations are different. And in order to be successful, you need to know them.
Join the session to learn the simplicity behind of how can you make your webinars as a powerful Dynamics 365 sales lead generating engine!
Bio: Inga is a devoted sales specialist, with a strong background of supporting Microsoft Dynamics partners in their sales and marketing activities. For more than 15 years she was involved in delivering various sales trainings and coaching sales reps how to make successful sales presentations and product demonstrations.