Directions EMEA 2022
Microsoft presents: Using Process Mining to get insights from Apps and Business Processes
Date: 11-11-2022 | From: 09:00 to 09:45 | Room: Hall Y3
Process Mining is a way to get insights about the efficiency of your business processes or apps without building complex analytics.
Want to understand the usage patterns of your app?
Efficiency of case management in the organization?
Identify a bottleneck in invoice processing?
No problem, just connect the business data and let AI take care of the rest.
In this session will cover:
* What is Process Mining
* How to set it up with your data
* Common scenarios
* Understanding and acting on the resulting insights
You will learn:
* How to set up Process Mining using Process Advisor
* How to connect business data from any system
* How to analyze the results
* How to export resulting insights
Bio: For the past 21 years, I worked on leading and designing mission-critical business applications for different industries, from banking to automotive, from telecommunications to sports. Today I'm proud to be part of Microsoft's Power Platform R&D team, working on making the cloud better for our customers with Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365.