Drive innovation and success with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Reconnect with the Microsoft Dynamics Community
Yes! We really reconnected in Milan! Let's be honest, we enjoyed the face-to-face interaction, the hugging, the networking and the social aspect in our community. No virtual event can even replace that special feeling! That's why we (and we is the entire Directions EMEA Committee in this case) are happy and exited to announce that Directions EMEA 2022 will be organised in from 9 - 11 November in Hamburg, Germany.
We are super exited and hope to see you all again in Hamburg!
Directions EMEA 2022 will be organised from 9 - 11 November, 2022.
Please don't forget to block our Welcome Reception on Tuesday 8 November, the perfect occasion to say hi to your old friends or meet some new!
CCH - Congres Center Hamburg
20355 Hamburg - Germany
Flights - International airport
Hamburg or HAM.
Roughly 60 different airlines link Hamburg directly with about 130 national and international destinations. The commuter train system ("S” train system) will take you to the CCH – Congress Center Hamburg quickly in an eco-friendly way. The commuter train departs directly from the airport and takes half an hour to arrive at the CCH. You may also take a taxi or use MOIA, the new ridesharing service for Hamburg. The trip by car takes only 20 minutes in normal traffic.
Hotel - Accommodation
Great news! In Hamburg, all hotel accommodation will be organised again by a central booking engine, where you can book your hotel close to the convention center.
The focus will be on the new release of Business Central, efficient use of the new development environment, the cloud infra-structure and the Power Platform. Plus Microsoft initiatives to support partners and future road-maps. And networking, of course!
Join the conference to:
- Gain first-hand knowledge about Dynamics 365 Business Central and The Power Platform.
- Innovate your business to successfully deal with technological requirements, and new pricing and sales policies
- Offer customers outstanding extensions, innovative solutions and apps in AppSource using Business Central, Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning
- Collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to enhance your offerings and SMB market presence
Join Directions EMEA 2022 in Hamburg on November 9 - 11, 2022
Directions EMEA 2021 will cover all the aspects of your Dynamics business, providing you with comprehensive knowledge and networking opportunities at all levels, including Executive, Technical, Development, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
It is a must-attend event for:
- Dynamics partners (including all Dynamics 365, former Dynamics NAV, CRM, Office 365, Windows Azure partners) focused on winning opportunities by speeding up the transition to the cloud model
- All Microsoft partners focused on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in their offerings
- All Microsoft partners focused on new customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Partners enrolled in the CSP program
- ISVs interested in learning about new development tools and how to create apps and extensions for AppSource
- ISVs and Service providers that offer their solutions to Dynamics partners and wish to build or expand their network
- All partner companies oriented to nourishing new opportunities by means of collaboration, building knowledge and a common business vision.
Attending Directions EMEA 2022 ensures a competitive advantage in the SMB market. It helps you as a partner to reinvent your business model to quickly respond to digital transformation and customers’ expectations with the most innovative and efficient solutions.
Sessions will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Strategies for successful marketing & sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business models for Dynamics 365 Partners, including Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
Increased focus on the Power Platform and AI
- The Power Platform offers new opportunities for Partners to help customers with their digital transformation. Expect an increased focus on the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power BI, with many in-dept sessions and workshops.
- Integrating Business Central data and data collected outside Business Central with AI help customers get a intelligent future views of their business and again a great Partner opportunity to engage in and stay valuable.
Support this great conference
Become a sponsor of Directions EMEA 2022!
Our sponsorship brochure for Directions EMEA is now available!
Have a look and find out how your organisation can benefit from the presence of so many partners.
Buy your sponsorship package now!
Sign up to our newsletter!
Sign up and receive news about the Directions4Partners events directly to your inbox!