Sign up to our newsletter!
Sign up and receive news about the Directions4Partners events directly to your inbox!
Drive innovation and success with Dynamics 365 Business Central
The Directions EMEA conference is where the Partner Community will meet with Microsoft to continue effective collaboration and growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Join us at Directions EMEA to learn how to:
- innovate your business to successfully deal with digital transformation, technological requirements, and new pricing and sales policies
- create cutting edge apps and extensions for the Modern Client, using Visual Studio Code and AL
- engage new Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises and cloud customers and accelerate the migration of Dynamics NAV customers
- incorporate Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning in your product development to provide customers outstanding technological solutions
- enhance your marketing impact and presence as CSP and global solution providers on AppSource
- collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to fully benefit from the transition to the cloud model.
Join Directions EMEA 2020 in Milano on October 7-9, 2020
The concept of Dynamics 365 Business Central as an integration platform, breaks barriers between solutions and apps. Responding to this, the Directions EMEA 2019 program will cover a variety of topics of interest not only for the Dynamics 365 partner channels, but also other Microsoft partners serving the SMB market.
The 2019 conference will be an opportunity to learn and enhance collaboration for:
- Microsoft partners, including all Dynamics 365, former Dynamics NAV, CRM, Office 365, Windows Azure partners, serving the SMB market building their new business model on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Partners focused on new customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Independent Software Vendors interested in learning how to create apps and extensions for the Dynamics 365 Business Central and AppSource
- Independent Software Vendors and providers of local solutions that wish to build or expand their network
- Partner Service Providers and Cloud Solution Providers
The objective of Directions EMEA is to empower Dynamics 365 partners serving SMB customers to boost the efficiency of their business in all areas: Executive, Technical, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Strategic Planning.
Attending Directions EMEA ensures a competitive advantage in the SMB market. It helps partners reinvent their business model to quickly respond to digital transformation and customers’ expectations with the most innovative and efficient solutions.
Sessions at Directions EMEA will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises and cloud, October '19 release
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Strategies for successful marketing, sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud and on-premise
- Business models for Dynamics 365 Partners, including Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
Sessions also covered other topics, the knowledge of which is a prerequisite for gaining a competitive edge on the SMB market:
- Azure, Extensions, Machine Learning, AI, Telemetry, Office 365 integration, Cognitive Services, Power Apps, Power Flow, Power BI, Docker