Drive innovation and success with Dynamics 365 Business Central
The Directions EMEA conference is where the Partner Community will meet with Microsoft to continue effective collaboration and growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This year the focus will be on the new release of Business Central, efficient use of the new development environment, the cloud infra-structure and the Power Platform. Plus Microsoft initiatives to support partners and future road-maps.
Join the conference to:
- Gain first-hand knowledge about Dynamics 365 Business Central and The Power Platform.
- Innovate your business to successfully deal with technological requirements, and new pricing and sales policies
- Offer customers outstanding extensions, innovative solutions and apps in AppSource using Business Central, Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning
- Collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to enhance your offerings and SMB market presence
Join Directions EMEA 2020 in Milan on October 7-9, 2020
Directions EMEA 2020 will cover all the aspects of your Dynamics business, providing you with comprehensive knowledge and networking opportunities at all levels, including Executive, Technical, Development, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
It is a must-attend event for:
- Dynamics partners (including all Dynamics 365, former Dynamics NAV, CRM, Office 365, Windows Azure partners) focused on winning opportunities by speeding up the transition to the cloud model
- All Microsoft partners focused on including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in their offerings
- All Microsoft partners focused on new customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Partners enrolled in the CSP program
- ISVs interested in learning about new development tools and how to create apps and extensions for AppSource
- ISVs and Service providers that offer their solutions to Dynamics partners and wish to build or expand their network
- All partner companies oriented to nourishing new opportunities by means of collaboration, building knowledge and a common business vision.
Attending Directions EMEA ensures a competitive advantage in the SMB market. It helps partners reinvent their business model to quickly respond to digital transformation and customers’ expectations with the most innovative and efficient solutions.
Sessions at Directions EMEA will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Strategies for successful marketing & sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business models for Dynamics 365 Partners, including Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
Increased focus on the Power Platform and AI
- The Power Platform offers new opportunities for Partners to help customers with their digital transformation. Expect an increased focus on the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power BI, with many in-dept sessions and workshops.
- Integrating Business Central data and data collected outside Business Central with AI help customers get a intelligent future views of their business and again a great Partner opportunity to engage in and stay valuable.
Be a part of this year's Directions EMEA
Directions EMEA is focusing on bringing state-of-the-art keynotes and sessions about how the SMB market can unlock their full technological potential with ERP, CRM and Cloud solutions in the form of the Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and Azure.
Support this great event and become a sponsor!
Our sponsorship brochure for Directions EMEA is now available!
Have a look and find out how your organisation can benefit from the presence of so many partners.
Find out more about Directions EMEA 2020
Select the circle to see details on that subject.
Click here to find out more about Directions EMEA 2020, about the organising committee, ...
Sign up to our newsletter!
Sign up and receive news about the Directions4Partners events directly to your inbox!