Drive innovation and success with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Directions ASIA conference is focusing on bringing in-dept information about how the Microsoft SMB focused Partners can unlock the full technological potential with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the Power Platform and the Azure Cloud solutions.
This year the focus will be Business Central 2020 Release wave 1, efficient use of the new development environment, the cloud infra-structure and the Power Platform. Plus Microsoft initiatives to support partners and future road-maps.
All Dynamics 365 Partners and ISVs are invited to join us in Bangkok on Thursday 2 April & Friday 3 April 2020.
Join the conference to:
- Gain first-hand knowledge about Dynamics 365 Business Central and The Power Platform.
- Innovate your business to successfully deal with technological requirements, and new pricing and sales policies
- Offer customers outstanding extensions, innovative solutions and apps in AppSource using Business Central, Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning
- Collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to enhance your offerings and SMB market presence
What better way to join the Dynamics 365 partner community than by attending Directions ASIA?
Directions ASIA will cover all the aspects of your Dynamics business, providing you with comprehensive knowledge and networking opportunities at all levels, including Executive, Technical, Development, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
It is a must-attend event for:
- Dynamics partners focused on winning opportunities by speeding up the transition to the cloud model
- All Microsoft partners focused on including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in their offerings
- Partners enrolled in the CSP program
- ISVs interested in learning about new development tools and how to create apps and extensions for AppSource
- ISVs and Service providers that offer their solutions to Dynamics partners and wish to build or expand their network
- All partner companies oriented to nourishing new opportunities by means of collaboration, building knowledge and a common business vision.
Sessions will provide unique access to the latest knowledge including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business Central localizations for the APAC countries
- The migration of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- The technical and implementation issues of the Modern Client
- Innovations within ISV solutions and service offerings
- Strategies for successful marketing, sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud and on-premise
- Business models, including the Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
You can Gain a competitive advantage and unique professional knowledge by attending sessions about:
- Azure services, Extensions, Visual Code, AL, Office 365 integration, Cognitive Services, Power Apps, Flow, Power BI, Docker, GitHub, Machine Learning
Why you should attend Directions ASIA
Directions ASIA is focusing on bringing state-of-the-art sessions about how the SMB market can unlock their full technological potential with ERP, CRM and Cloud solutions in the form of the Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and Azure.
Become a sponsor!
Our sponsorship brochure for Directions ASIA 2020 is now available!
Go ahead and find out how your organisation can benefit from sponsoring this great event, by downloading the brochure. We guarantee an investment which you will not regret!
Find out more about Directions ASIA
Select the circle to uncover more information about Directions ASIA
Sign up to our newsletter!
Sign up and receive news about Directions ASIA, and the other Directions4Partners conferences directly to your inbox!