Drive innovation & success with Business Central
Happy to announce that we are planning Directions ASIA 2023 on April 27 - 28, 2023.
Save the date!
See you in Bangkok?
Chairman of Directions 4 Partners
Directions ASIA conference is focusing on bringing in-dept information about how the Microsoft SMB focused Partners can unlock the full technological potential with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the Power Platform and the Azure Cloud solutions.
This year the focus will be Business Central 2022 Release wave 1, efficient use of the new development environment, the cloud infra-structure and the Power Platform. Plus Microsoft initiatives to support partners and future road-maps.
All Dynamics 365 Partners and ISVs are invited to join us in Bangkok.
Join the conference to:
- Gain first-hand knowledge about Dynamics 365 Business Central and The Power Platform.
- Innovate your business to successfully deal with technological requirements, and new pricing and sales policies
- Offer customers outstanding extensions, innovative solutions and apps in AppSource using Business Central, Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning
- Collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to enhance your offerings and SMB market presence
What better way to join the Dynamics 365 partner community than by attending Directions ASIA?
Directions ASIA will cover all the aspects of your Dynamics business, providing you with comprehensive knowledge and networking opportunities at all levels, including Executive, Technical, Development, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
It is a must-attend event for:
- Dynamics partners focused on winning opportunities by speeding up the transition to the cloud model
- All Microsoft partners focused on including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in their offerings
- Partners enrolled in the CSP program
- ISVs interested in learning about new development tools and how to create apps and extensions for AppSource
- ISVs and Service providers that offer their solutions to Dynamics partners and wish to build or expand their network
- All partner companies oriented to nourishing new opportunities by means of collaboration, building knowledge and a common business vision.
Attending Directions ASIA 2020 will provide you a front row seat to all the latest information & knowledge, including:
- Update on the Roadmap, with focus on Business Central 2022 Spring release.
- Localizations of Business Central, for the APAC Countries
- Migration of existing customers, from NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- What's new in the Modern Client?
- Get updated on the latest in AL Development
- Innovations within ISV solutions and service offerings
- How to launch a successful sales- and marketing Go to Market Strategy for your cloud business
- Get Partner program updates, new Microsoft initiatives to support partners and best practices on moving to a cloud business model
Increased focus on the Power Platform and AI
- The Power Platform offers new opportunities for Partners to help customers with their digital transformation. Expect an increased focus on the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power BI, with many in-dept sessions and workshops.
- Integrating Business Central data and data collected outside Business Central with AI help customers get a intelligent future views of their business and again a great Partner opportunity to engage in and stay valuable.
Why you should attend Directions ASIA
Directions ASIA is focusing on bringing state-of-the-art sessions about how the SMB market can unlock their full technological potential with ERP, CRM and Cloud solutions in the form of the Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and Azure.
Join Directions ASIA to:
Gain first-hand knowledge about Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM, and Cloud solutions
Innovate your business to deal with technological requirements, new pricing, and sales policies
Offer customers outstanding extensions, innovative solutions and apps using Azure Services, Microsoft Power Platform, AI and Machine Learning
Collaborate with Microsoft and other Dynamics partners worldwide to enhance your offerings and SMB market presence
Become a sponsor!
Our sponsorship opportunities for Directions ASIA 2022 will be available January 1. 2022!
Find out more about Directions ASIA
Select the circle to uncover more information about Directions ASIA
Sign up to our newsletter!
Sign up and receive news about Directions ASIA, and the other Directions4Partners conferences directly to your inbox!