Directions ASIA 2023
Mike Morton, Vice President of the Dynamics Business Central team at Microsoft, invites you to Directions ASIA 2023. Microsoft will share 2023 Wave 1, news and announcements, roadmap, vison and what's next. The community getting together, the conversations, … It's going to be awesome! See you in Bangkok!
If you want to connect with other partners, have a front-row seat to learn about the newest releases, share information with other Business Decision-makers, or simply grow together with the Dynamics 365 community, attending Directions ASIA is a no brainer. Directions4Partners are gathering the Microsoft teams and best of the industry to come and teach you all the latest information in-person, including:
- In-depth update on Business Central 2023 wave 1 release
- Key Microsoft Speakers Mike Morton, Jannik Bausager and Dmitry Chadayev
- Localizations of Business Central, for the APAC Countries
- Migration of existing customers, from NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Get updated on the latest in AL Development
- Innovations within ISV solutions and service offerings
- How to launch a successful sales- and marketing Go to Market Strategy for your cloud business
- Get Partner program updates, new Microsoft initiatives to support partners and best practices on moving to a cloud business model
- Increased focus on the Power Platform and creating value for your customers.
- Various Pre-conference Trainings with in-depth workshops.
Directions ASIA 2023 will be organised at the hotel/convention center:
Avani+ Riverside Hotel
257 Charoen Nakhon Rd,
Samre, Thon Buri,
Bangkok 10600, Thailand
+66 2 431 9100
Before traveling it is important to find out whether you need a visa in order to enter the country.
For such information, it is recommended to contact your local embassy. You’ll also need to know the documents that you’ll have to submit along with your application. Directions4partners can provide an official invitation letter for an event.