Update your skills and get trained in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Days of Knowledge Nordic 2022
Days of Knowledge is a Directions 4 Partners conference focused on educating employees, sharing knowledge and upgrading Business Central professionals across the industry. Training and acquiring knowledge are the magic words at Days of Knowledge.
Upcoming Days of Knowledge Nordic is planned on June 17-18 in Odense, Denmark. By bringing in industry experts, the aim is to both present the latest knowledge and to educate participants within different existing application areas of Business Central.
The two-day conference offers a combination of a keynote presentation, training sessions and workshops - all with Business Central and related products as the main topic.
Who is behind the conference?
Days of Knowledge 2022 is supported by different Danish partners and Directions 4 Partners.
Training and acquiring knowledge are the magic words at Days of Knowledge.
Join this conference of the Directions 4 Partners community to:
- Get updated on the latest in Business Central.
- Get trained on the new tools and best practices around Business Central.
- Get introduced to the connected technologies like the Power Platform, Azure, Office and AI.
- Meet and explore the key application providers and developers for Business Central
What better way to join the Dynamics 365 partner community than by attending Days of Knowledge?
The past years have brought a lot of change and new tools/functionality. Attending Days Of Knowledge ensures an update on the latest evolution in Business Central.
Sessions at Days of Knowledge will provide unique access to the latest knowledge and updates.
Days of Knowledge Nordic will be organised at:
Odense Congress Center
More information on the congress center, via https://occ.dk
If you're travelling from abroad, you'll discover that Odense is - unfortunately - not near Copenhagen. Even more important to give you some travel tips on how to get there!
Everything is very easy to find, everyone speaks English and is ready to help and give advice.
When you arrive at Copenhagen airport
- Follow the directions towards the train station, you can buy ticket at the arrival hall. You can pay by card or by cash (be careful, you can’t pay with Euros, you must pay with DKK). Train is approx. 2 mins away and is easy to find. Get your ticket directly to Odense Central train station, the price is about 45 EUR, and the train goes twice an hour.
Once you are in Odense
We would advise you to take the bus or a taxi to get to Odense Conference Center.
- Taxis can be found outside the train station. Please check with taxi driver, for a price estimation. We tested the second option (by bus), so we don't know how much the taxi would cost.
- If you prefer to go by bus, you can buy a ticket from the bus driver. Be careful, you must pay in cash with DKK, no card and Euros accepted. Cash machine is available in the building of the train station. You’ll go down from the train station to OBC Syd Plads A (OdenseKommune) / same building and take bus n. 81. It takes about 20 minutes, and you should go to the final station, Odense Congress Centre. From there it’s just a 5 minutes’ walk.
What about hotel?
This is the hotel connected directly to the Congress Centre. It’s clean, has a good standard hotel and a very good breakfast. Wifi is available in your room.
Parking is available right in front of the CC and hotel. Hotel is quite expensive, but it’s the closest to the convention center. You can book is via booking.com, which is often cheaper than directly.
Support this great conference! It's all about knowledge and training!
Become a sponsor of Days of Knowledge NORDIC 2022!
Our sponsorship brochure for Days of Knowledge NORDIC 2022 is now available!
Have a look and find out how your organisation can benefit from the presence of so many partners.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up and receive news about the Days of Knowledge Nordic and other events directly to your inbox!