Drive innovation and success with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Days of Knowledge is a new Dynamics 365 Business Central learning Conference focused on educating employees, sharing knowledge and upgrading Business Central professionals across the industry. The Nordic conference is held in Odense, Denmark. By bringing in industry experts, the aim is to both present the latest knowledge and to educate participants within different existing application areas of Business Central.
The two-day conference offers a combination of product presentations and training sessions – all with Business Central and related products as the main topic.
Who is behind the conference?
Days of Knowledge 2020 is supported by different Danish partners and Directions 4 Partners.
The concept of Dynamics 365 Business Central as an all-in-one integration business platform, breaks barriers between solutions/apps, technology and cloud. Responding to this, the Directions Days Of Knowledge program will cover a variety of topics of interest not only for the Dynamics Business Central partner channels but also for other Microsoft partners serving the SMB market.
The 2020 conference will be an opportunity to learn and enhance collaboration for:
- Microsoft NAV/Business Central partners, including other Microsoft partners wanting to learn about Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Independent Software Vendors interested in learning how to create apps and extensions for the Dynamics 365 Business Central and AppSource
- Independent Software Vendors and providers of local solutions that wish to build or expand their network
- Partner Service Providers and Cloud Solution Providers
The objective of Days Of Knowledge is to empower Dynamics 365 Business Central partners serving SMB customers to boost the efficiency of their business in all areas: Development, Functional consulting, Technical Consulting and Sales & Marketing.
The past years have brought a lot of change and new tools/functionality. Attending Days Of Knowledge ensures an update on the latest evolution in Business Central.
Sessions at Days of Knowledge will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises and cloud
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Power Platform sessions including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power.
- CI/CD, Testing, DevOps, and Docker best practices.
- Working with Azure, Extensions, Machine Learning, AI, Telemetry, Office 365 integration, Cognitive Services from a Business Central perspective
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up and receive news about the Directions ASIA event and other events directly to your inbox!
Find out more about the event
Select the circle to uncover more information about the event
Click to learn more about Days of Knowledge, Committee, what you will learn, who should attend, and learn more about this year's speakers