Drive innovation and success with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Days of Knowledge is a Directions 4 Partners conference focused on educating employees, sharing knowledge and upgrading Business Central professionals across the industry. This Nordic conference is held in Odense, Denmark. By bringing in industry experts, the aim is to both present the latest knowledge and to educate participants within different existing application areas of Business Central.
The two-day conference offers a combination of a keynote presentation, training sessions and workshops - all with Business Central and related products as the main topic.
Who is behind the conference?
Days of Knowledge 2020 is supported by different Danish partners and Directions 4 Partners.
Join this conference of the Directions 4 Partners community to:
- Get updated on the latest in Business Central.
- Get trained on the new tools and best practices around Business Central.
- Get introduced to the connected technologies like the Power Platform, Azure, Office and AI.
- Meet and explore the key application providers and developers for Business Central
What better way to join the Dynamics 365 partner community than by attending Days of Knowledge?
The past years have brought a lot of change and new tools/functionality. Attending Days Of Knowledge ensures an update on the latest evolution in Business Central.
Sessions at Days of Knowledge will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises and cloud
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Power Platform sessions including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power.
- CI/CD, Testing, DevOps, and Docker best practices.
- Working with Azure, Extensions, Machine Learning, AI, Telemetry, Office 365 integration, Cognitive Services from a Business Central perspective
Become a sponsor!
Our sponsorship brochure for Days of Knowledge Nordic 2020 is now available!
Download the Days Of Knowledge Nordic sponsor-brochure here
Go ahead and find out how your organisation can benefit from sponsoring this great event, by downloading the brochure. We guarantee an investment which you will not regret!
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up and receive news about the Directions ASIA event and other events directly to your inbox!
Find out more about the event
Select the circle to uncover more information about the event