Drive innovation and success with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Days of Knowledge is a Directions 4 Partners conference focused on educating employees, sharing knowledge and upgrading Business Central professionals across the industry. Training and acquiring knowledge are the magic words at Days of Knowledge.
Upcoming Days of Knowledge UK 2023 is planned on March 23 - 24, 2023 in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
By bringing in industry experts, the aim is to both present the latest knowledge and to educate participants within different existing application areas of Business Central.
The two-day conference offers a combination of a keynote presentation, training sessions and workshops - all with Business Central and related products as the main topic.
Who is behind the conference?
Days of Knowledge UK 2023 is supported by local partners and Directions 4 Partners.
- Professional update for Developers and Consultants
- Local - By organising local events, it is an opportunity for more local attendees, enabling companies to send their entire team to get trained
- Content in English, delivered by global MVP’s & local heroes & Microsoft – check the already committed speakers here
- 45 and 90 minutes sessions (level 300 - 400)
- 3 tracks: BC development, BC Consulting, Power Platform
- Meet and engage with you favourite App/Addon Suppliers
- Attend full day workshops the day before in one of the Pre-Conference trainings.
Attending Days Of Knowledge ensures a competitive advantage in the SMB market. It helps partners reinvent their business model to quickly respond to digital transformation and customers’ expectations with the most innovative and efficient solutions.
Sessions at Days of Knowledge will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises and cloud
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Strategies for successful marketing, sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud and on-premise
- Business models for Dynamics 365 Partners, including Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
Sessions also covered other topics, the knowledge of which is a prerequisite for gaining a competitive edge on the SMB market:
- Azure, Extensions, Machine Learning, AI, Telemetry, Office 365 integration, Cognitive Services, Power Apps, Power Flow, Power BI, Docker
Days of Knowledge UK will be organised at:
CINEWORLD CINEMA - BIRMINGHAM NEC
RESORTS WORLD, PENDIGO WAY, MARSTON GREEN, BIRMINGHAM B40 1PU
For more information about location click here.
Days of Knowledge UK is a 2 days conference on March 23 - 24, with a pre-conference day on March 22.
March 23, 2023
On the first conference day, the keynote will start at 9:00, followed by various break-out sessions.
You are kindly invited to the expo reception from 17:00 - 19:00.
March 24, 2023
On the second conference day, we are kicking off with the keynote again at 9:00.
The conference will finish at 16:00.
Schedule is now online and you can see it here.
Check out our impressive list of speakers.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT
The NEC is a short distance from the airport and is accessed through Birmingham International train station.
For more possibilities of transportation click here.
Please book your room directly with the accommodation. Because of the proximity to the convention area, we would recommend these hotels:
Check out our pre-conference training sessions on March 22
To ensure you get the most out of this local conference, we have some pre-conference training sessions planned for you on March 22. Each workshop is focusing on a different topic and will bring you useful insights and in-dept knowledge. Please note that this is a full day of training delivered by MVP's, partners and local heroes.
Become a sponsor!
Our sponsorship brochure for Days of Knowledge UK 2023 is now available!
Go ahead and find out how your organisation can benefit from sponsoring this great event, by downloading the brochure.
We guarantee an investment which you will not regret!
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up and receive news about the Directions ASIA event and other events directly to your inbox!