Update your skills and get trained in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Days of Knowledge Nordic 2023
In this video Nils Peemöller from Anveo and Torben Kragelund for Directions 4 Partners talk about Days of Knowledge. What is it? And what's the difference with the Directions conferences? Content at Days of Knowledge is more technical and functional - to cater for developers and consultants. Here you can expect more in-depth sessions. We have 3 tracks: developers, consultants and Power Platform. And last but not least, Days of Knowledge is local and easily accessible for everyone.
Days of Knowledge is a Directions 4 Partners conference focused on educating employees, sharing knowledge and upgrading Business Central professionals across the industry. Training and acquiring knowledge are the magic words at Days of Knowledge.
Upcoming Days of Knowledge Nordic 2023 is planned on June 1 - 2 in Odense, Denmark. By bringing in industry experts, the aim is to both present the latest knowledge and to educate participants within different existing application areas of Business Central.
The two-day conference offers a combination of a opening session, training sessions and workshops - all with Business Central and related products as the main topic.
Who is behind the conference?
Days of Knowledge Nordic 2023 is supported by different Danish partners and Directions 4 Partners.
- Professional update for Developers and Consultants
- Local - By organising local events, it is an opportunity for more local attendees, enabling companies to send their entire team to get trained
- Content in English, delivered by global MVP’s & local heroes & Microsoft – check the already committed speakers here
- 45 and 90 minutes sessions (level 300 - 400)
- 3 tracks: BC development, BC Consulting, Power Platform
- Meet and engage with you favourite App/Addon Suppliers
- Attend full day workshops the day before in one of the Pre-Conference trainings.
The past years have brought a lot of change and new tools/functionality. Attending Days Of Knowledge ensures an update on the latest evolution in Business Central.
Sessions at Days of Knowledge will provide unique access to the latest knowledge and updates.
Days of Knowledge Nordic will be organised at:
Odense Congress Center
More information on the congress center, via https://occ.dk
Days of Knowledge Central is a 2 days conference on June 1-2, with a pre-conference day on May 31.
May 31, 2023
Pre-conference training will start at 9:00. Workshops are focusing on different topics that will bring you useful insights. You can see all the workshops here.
The pre-conference training will finish at 17:00
June 1, 2023
On the first conference day, the opening session will start at 9:00, followed by various break-out sessions.
You are kindly invited to the expo reception from 17:00 - 19:00.
June 2, 2023
On the second conference day, we are kicking off with the opening session again at 9:00.
The conference will finish at 16:15.
Check out our impressive list of speakers.
If you're travelling from abroad, you'll discover that Odense is - unfortunately - not near Copenhagen. Even more important to give you some travel tips on how to get there!
Everything is very easy to find, everyone speaks English and is ready to help and give advice.
When you arrive at Copenhagen airport
- Follow the directions towards the train station, you can buy ticket at the arrival hall. You can pay by card or by cash (be careful, you can’t pay with Euros, you must pay with DKK). Train is approx. 2 mins away and is easy to find. Get your ticket directly to Odense Central train station, the price is about 45 EUR, and the train goes twice an hour.
Once you are in Odense
We would advise you to take the bus or a taxi to get to Odense Conference Center.
- Taxis can be found outside the train station. Please check with taxi driver, for a price estimation. We tested the second option (by bus), so we don't know how much the taxi would cost.
- If you prefer to go by bus, you can buy a ticket from the bus driver. Be careful, you must pay in cash with DKK, no card and Euros accepted. Cash machine is available in the building of the train station. You’ll go down from the train station to OBC Syd Plads A (OdenseKommune) / same building and take bus n. 81. It takes about 20 minutes, and you should go to the final station, Odense Congress Centre. From there it’s just a 5 minutes’ walk.
Check out our pre-conference training sessions on May 31
To ensure you get the most out of this local conference, we have some pre-conference training sessions planned for you on May 31st. Each workshop is focusing on a different topic and will bring you useful insights and in-dept knowledge. Please note that this is a full day of training delivered by MVP's, partners and local heroes.
Why is it important to attend Directions Events?
In this video, Vjekoslav Babic, Microsoft MVP and one of the incredible trainers in our pre-conference trainings, explains why attending Directions 4 Partners events is crucial and what the biggest takeaway is. If you're eager to learn from Vjeko, make sure to get a ticket for one of the upcoming pre-conference trainings 'Writing better code (and better tests) with interfaces' at Days of Knowledge Central or Nordic!
Directions EMEA 2022 - Where's waldo
In this video, Eric (waldo) Wauters, MVP and Managing Partner at iFacto Business Solutions NV from Belgium, gives his recap of Directions EMEA 2022. For Waldo it's all about sharing his knowledge with the community, to give something back to the community. So if you're wondering: "Where's waldo?", he's probably somewhere giving one of his trainings or conference sessions.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up and receive news about the Days of Knowledge Nordic and other events directly to your inbox!