Update your skills and get trained in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Days of Knowledge Nordic 2023
Days of Knowledge is a Directions 4 Partners conference focused on educating employees, sharing knowledge and upgrading Business Central professionals across the industry. Training and acquiring knowledge are the magic words at Days of Knowledge.
Upcoming Days of Knowledge Nordic 2023 is planned on June 1 - 2 in Odense, Denmark. By bringing in industry experts, the aim is to both present the latest knowledge and to educate participants within different existing application areas of Business Central.
The two-day conference offers a combination of a keynote presentation, training sessions and workshops - all with Business Central and related products as the main topic.
Who is behind the conference?
Days of Knowledge Nordic 2023 is supported by different Danish partners and Directions 4 Partners.
- Professional update for Developers and Consultants
- Local - By organising local events, it is an opportunity for more local attendees, enabling companies to send their entire team to get trained
- Content in English, delivered by global MVP’s & local heroes & Microsoft – check the already committed speakers here
- 45 and 90 minutes sessions (level 300 - 400)
- 3 tracks: BC development, BC Consulting, Power Platform
- Meet and engage with you favourite App/Addon Suppliers
- Attend full day workshops the day before in one of the Pre-Conference trainings.
The past years have brought a lot of change and new tools/functionality. Attending Days Of Knowledge ensures an update on the latest evolution in Business Central.
Sessions at Days of Knowledge will provide unique access to the latest knowledge and updates.
Days of Knowledge Nordic will be organised at:
Odense Congress Center
More information on the congress center, via https://occ.dk
Days of Knowledge Central is a 2 days conference on June 1-2, with a pre-conference day on May 31.
June 1, 2023
On the first conference day, the keynote will start at 9:00, followed by various break-out sessions.
You are kindly invited to the expo reception from 17:00 - 19:00.
June 2, 2023
On the second conference day, we are kicking off with the keynote again at 9:00.
The conference will finish at 16:15.
Check out our impressive list of speakers.
If you're travelling from abroad, you'll discover that Odense is - unfortunately - not near Copenhagen. Even more important to give you some travel tips on how to get there!
Everything is very easy to find, everyone speaks English and is ready to help and give advice.
When you arrive at Copenhagen airport
- Follow the directions towards the train station, you can buy ticket at the arrival hall. You can pay by card or by cash (be careful, you can’t pay with Euros, you must pay with DKK). Train is approx. 2 mins away and is easy to find. Get your ticket directly to Odense Central train station, the price is about 45 EUR, and the train goes twice an hour.
Once you are in Odense
We would advise you to take the bus or a taxi to get to Odense Conference Center.
- Taxis can be found outside the train station. Please check with taxi driver, for a price estimation. We tested the second option (by bus), so we don't know how much the taxi would cost.
- If you prefer to go by bus, you can buy a ticket from the bus driver. Be careful, you must pay in cash with DKK, no card and Euros accepted. Cash machine is available in the building of the train station. You’ll go down from the train station to OBC Syd Plads A (OdenseKommune) / same building and take bus n. 81. It takes about 20 minutes, and you should go to the final station, Odense Congress Centre. From there it’s just a 5 minutes’ walk.
Check out our pre-conference training sessions on May 31
To ensure you get the most out of this local conference, we have some pre-conference training sessions planned for you on May 31st. Each workshop is focusing on a different topic and will bring you useful insights and in-dept knowledge. Please note that this is a full day of training delivered by MVP's, partners and local heroes.
Share your knowledge: become of speaker!
Call for speakers
Do you have a session you would like to share with the community? Submit your session ideas before 31/3 and become a speaker at Days of Knowledge Nordic!
We will be running 3 parallel sessions (a mix of 45 and 90 minutes) focusing on BC Developers, BC Consultants and Power Platform. The content should go fairly deep on the specific topics and be related to one of the 3 tracks.
Support this great conference! It's all about knowledge and training!
Become a sponsor of Days of Knowledge NORDIC 2022!
Our sponsorship brochure for Days of Knowledge Nordic 2023 is now available!
Go ahead and find out how your organisation can benefit from sponsoring this great event, by downloading the brochure.
We guarantee an investment which you will not regret!
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up and receive news about the Days of Knowledge Nordic and other events directly to your inbox!