Drive innovation and success with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Days of Knowledge is a Directions 4 Partners conference focused on educating employees, sharing knowledge and upgrading Business Central professionals across the industry. Training and acquiring knowledge are the magic words at Days of Knowledge.
Upcoming Days of Knowledge Central 2023 is planned on May 25 - 26, 2023 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
At Days of Knowledge, it’s all about local learning for the Directions 4 Partners community. Content in English, delivered by global MVP’s & local heros. There will be 3 tracks available: BC development, BC Consulting & Power Platform. Expect in-dept content, level 300 - 400.
By bringing in industry experts, the aim is to both present the latest knowledge and to educate participants within different existing application areas of Business Central.
The two-day conference offers a combination of a keynote presentation, training sessions and workshops - all with Business Central and related products as the main topic.
Who is behind the conference?
Days of Knowledge Central 2023 is supported by local partners and Directions 4 Partners.
- Professional update for Developers and Consultants
- Local - By organising local events, it is an opportunity for more local attendees, enabling companies to send their entire team to get trained
- Content in English, delivered by global MVP’s & local heroes & Microsoft – check the already committed speakers here
- 45 and 90 minutes sessions (level 300 - 400)
- 3 tracks: BC development, BC Consulting, Power Platform
- Meet and engage with you favourite App/Addon Suppliers
- Attend full day workshops the day before in one of the Pre-Conference trainings.
The past years have brought a lot of change and new tools/functionality. Attending Days Of Knowledge ensures an update on the latest evolution in Business Central.
Sessions at Days of Knowledge will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- New features and functions in the latest Business Central release
- Update and best practices around the development tools/DevOps
- Best Practices AL development, APIs and interfaces.
- Integrating and using Business Central with Teams, Excel and Power BI.
- Getting the most out of telemetry – both as a developer and as a consultant.
- Testing and automated test.
- Power Platformsessions including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power.
- Connect with your favourite App supplier.
Days of Knowledge Central will be organised at:
For more information about Hilton Düsseldorf click here
Days of Knowledge Central is a 2 days conference on May 25-26, with a pre-conference day on May 24.
May 25, 2023
On the first conference day, the keynote will start at 9:00, followed by various break-out sessions.
You are kindly invited to the expo reception from 17:00 - 19:00.
May 26, 2023
On the second conference day, we are kicking off with the keynote again at 9:00.
The conference will finish at 16:15.
Check out our impressive list of speakers.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT DUSSELDORF AIRPORT
If you're flying to Dusseldorf the quickest way to get from Dusseldorf Airport to Hilton Düsseldorf is to take taxi which costs €18 - €23 and takes approximately 6 min.
The other option is to take bus departing from D-Flughafen Term. A/B/C and arriving at D-Nordfriedhof.
Looking for an alternative to a taxi? You can choose an Uber ride! Uber taxis in Dusseldorf charge riders per mile when moving, and per minute when idling. Even so, Uber rates do beat cab fares in Dusseldorf.
For more transportation options click here.
Check out our pre-conference training sessions on May 25-26
To ensure you get the most out of this local conference, we have some pre-conference training sessions planned for you on May 25-26. Each workshop is focusing on a different topic and will bring you useful insights and in-dept knowledge. Please note that this is a full day of training delivered by MVP's, partners and local heroes.
Share your knowledge: become of speaker!
Call for speakers
Do you have a session you would like to share with the community? Submit your session ideas before 31/3 and become a speaker at Days of Knowledge Central!
We will be running 3 parallel sessions (a mix of 45 and 90 minutes) focusing on BC Developers, BC Consultants and Power Platform. The content should go fairly deep on the specific topics and be related to one of the 3 tracks.
Become a sponsor!
Our sponsorship brochure for Days of Knowledge Central 2023 is now available!
Go ahead and find out how your organisation can benefit from sponsoring this great event, by downloading the brochure. We guarantee an investment which you will not regret!
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up and receive news about the Directions ASIA event and other events directly to your inbox!