We have designed our course material in the way that best prepares you to learn.
At Training Material Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Review the setup of Sales Order Management. This includes customers, shipping options, reservation rules, customer posting groups, and salespeople.
- Explain and process sales quotes and blanket sales orders, and review sales order information.
- Describe how to reserve items on a sales order.
- Explain how to post a sales order shipment.
- Describe and show how to combine shipments into one invoice.
- Explain and demonstrate the drop shipment process.
- Show how to process prepayments on a sales order.
- Define sales prices and set up sales prices and customer price groups.
- Explain how to maintain sales prices by using the sales price worksheet.
- Describe and set up line discounts.
- Explain how invoice discounts are used.
- Describe how to set up and use item substitutions.
- Review the setup and use of item cross references.
- Explain how to set up nonstock items and create them manually.
- Describe how to sell nonstock items by using special orders.
Participants must have:
- Basic knowledge of the functionality of Dynamics 365 Business Central
Attending the following Microsoft Learn courses:
Reading one or more of the following books:
- Enterprise Resource Planning by Veena Bansal
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premise by Roberto Stefanetti and Alex Chow
- The most important things to think about when considering Business Central by Sune Lohse